Project Selection-Film

An aspect of film production that interests me are the different shots used while filming. I'm interested in learning how all the different shots used invoke different emotions in viewers and how the shots themselves represent characters's feelings. I'm also interested in the script writing process of film production. Films can be more entertaining because they tell a story--usually with a lot of drama involved. A skill I possess that would make the film project a good fit for me is that I'm a good writer, so coming up with a story and writing a script would be interesting to do. I'm also a good video editor. The project might be a challenge for me because I have never recorded or made any type of film before, and I'm not familiar with editing software other than iMovie.

Comments