CCR Draft #4

4) How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?

For my project, I used many different pieces of technology to create it. I used Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher for my magazine cover. In photoshop I edited the model's face in front of the text with the name of the magazine. In InDesign and Publisher, I added text on either side of the photo to showcase what was inside of the magazine in order to draw people in. For my table of contents and article, I used Apple Pages. I needed multiple text boxes on those pages because of the way I formatted it around pictures. Pages has a feature where you can connect separate text boxes, so I used that feature efficiently in order to make sure that my table of contents and article flowed together and looked aesthetically pleasing. Some hardware I used for this project was the camera I used to take pictures during the photoshoot. I used a Nikon camera for the photoshoot. I used technology online, mainly google, to research things like conventions, other magazines, and distribution.

Comments